Missed out on some of this season's hottest releases? Don’t count your luck out yet, some of the best releases are coming later this summer. Sneaker heads can look forward to adding some dope pairs to their sneaker rotation beginning in August. Here's a peek at World Tour's top 10 sneakers dropping soon!
1. Adidas Ultra Boost "Gold Medal", "Silver Medal", "Bronze Medal"- Set to release August 17th, this collection is bound to sell out! Taking the casual shoe scene by storm the boosts have managed to sell out instantly every time they are restocked! Will this pair make it to your closet?
2. Adidas NMD R1- With these dropping on August 18th it looks like it's going to be a power weekend for Adidas! The NMD R1's are dropping in a variety of colorways after much success was seen with their first release. These manage to sell out just as fast as the Ultra Boosts so if you're planning to cop make sure you mark your calendars!
3. Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Ben Gordon"- With their original release in 1997, the sneaker world definitely stopped and noticed. Now almost 20 years later Foamposites are still taking the sneaker world by storm! Set to release August 26th, this drop may be the most sought after this season. Is this pair on your list to cop?
4. Air Jordan 11 Low “Closing Ceremony”- The power is all in the name! With the sole purpose to mimic the awards ceremonies held, these Jordans have specific detail and design that we have come to expect from the brand. Will these make it to your closet on August 27th?
6. Air Jordan 7 “Olympic Alternate”- The highly coveted Tinker Hatfield design is sure to be one of this summer's hottest releases. With details and design that take this all time classic shoe to the next level, sneakerheads will not want to miss out on this drop. Grab a pair on August 6th!
8. Nike Kobe 11 Summer Pack- This release is set to drop on August 31st. Kobes latest signature shoe features washed teal accents and a white mesh upper all tied together with a gum outsole. Will this pair be on your list to cop?
9. Nike Kobe Elite Cool Grey- Releasing on August 16th, this pair is something different to add to your closet rather than the highly coveted Adidas and Jordan releases. With a classic summer vibe these shoes are a must for your closet. Will you be grabbing a pair?
Not sure where to cop a pair? That’s what we're here for. With connections at some of the hottest sneaker spots in NYC, you can be sure to get your hands on a pair when you shop with WT! Avoid the hassle and stress of waiting in lines or shopping online…hit us up and let us know what you're looking for!